Applications for school support for 2022/2023 are open. Schools will be sent details by email of how to apply. Once your application is submitted you will receive an email to say your support application has been received which we suggest you retain for your own records. Please note applications must be approved by the School Principal.
- School Support: For all queries relating to School Support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a quick resolution to your query.
- Broadband Queries: Please note that the Broadband Service Desk must be contacted at 1800-334466 and email@example.com. Information on the Schools Broadband Programme can be found at: www.pdsttechnologyineducation.ie/broadband.
- ICT Advice and Support: The offices of PDST Technology in Education can be contacted at: 087 2224002 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on ICT Advice and Support can be found at: www.pdsttechnologyineducation.ie.
Support requests around technical aspects of ICT should be made to email@example.com.
- Section 24: A teacher, Principal or Board Chairperson requiring support from PDST in relation to Section 24 (3) should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other Queries: PDST can be contacted at email@example.com for any other query
- Special Schools may apply to NCSE at www.ncse.ie for support also.
The PDST looks forward to working with you this year.