PDST will reopen applications for school support on Friday 28th August 2020. Schools will be sent details by email of how to apply. Once your application is submitted you will receive an email to say your support application has been received which we suggest you retain for your own records. Please note applications must be approved by the School Principal.
- School Support: For all queries relating to School Support, please email email@example.com to ensure a quick resolution to your query.
- Broadband Queries: Please note that the Broadband Service Desk must be contacted at 1800-334466. The offices of PDST Technology in Education can be contacted at: 01-7008200 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Support requests around technical aspects of ICT should be made here.
- Section 24: A teacher, Principal or Board Chairperson requiring support from PDST in relation to Section 24 (3) should email email@example.com.
- All other Queries: PDST can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other query
- Special Schools may apply to NCSE at www.ncse.ie for support also.
The PDST looks forward to working with you this year.