General Applications for Primary and Post-Primary School Support
For General Support, please note that schools can submit only ONE application which must be approved by the School Principal. Schools are invited to select up to three areas for support on this application. We would be grateful if you could also update your school profile details in order to ensure that the PDST has the correct information for communication purposes.
Primary Language Curriculum/Curaclam Teanga na Bunscoile (PLC/CTB)
We have reached full capacity for sustained support for PLC/CTB for Phase 1 applications. Phase 2 of sustained support for the PLC/CTB will open in June 2020 and schools will be notified closer to the time with details of how to apply.
For all applications, once your application is submitted, it will be visible on your dashboard and you will be able to view or print it from there.
A PDST advisor will make contact with you to arrange the school support visit. Please be advised that while we endeavour to respond to all applications made, this is subject to team capacity and available resources at any one time.
- School Support: For all queries relating to School Support, please email email@example.com to ensure a quick resolution to your query.
- Broadband Queries: Please note that the Broadband Service Desk must be contacted at 1800-334466. The offices of PDST Technology in Education can be contacted at: 01-7008200 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Support requests around technical aspects of ICT should be made here.
- Section 24: A teacher, Principal or Board Chairperson requiring support from PDST in relation to Section 24 (3) should email email@example.com.
- All other Queries: PDST can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other query
- Special Schools may apply to NCSE at www.ncse.ie for support also.
The PDST looks forward to working with you this year.